Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

700 Subscriber Nebula 16x Revamp

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
I know that this video was uploaded a while ago, but the reason I am making this post is to let you guys know that there will be recolours to this pack and it will be a lot better than this version. Currently, only people in my Discord server know about this. But I wanted to publicly announce it on forums as a lot of you guys wanted recolours. It will take some time to finish up those recolours, so just be patient until they are done. Credit goes to vortex91 vortex91 for making this series!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JOea1GVn9Q&t=5s

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I know that this video was uploaded a while ago, but the reason I am making this post is to let you guys know that there will be recolours to this pack and it will be a lot better than this version. Currently, only people in my Discord server know about this. But I wanted to publicly announce it on forums as a lot of you guys wanted recolours. It will take some time to finish up those recolours, so just be patient until they are done. Credit goes to vortex91 vortex91 for making this series!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JOea1GVn9Q&t=5s
When I update the original pack, can u make an new video using the updated pack and actually say “nebula” correctly lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
EvilDrago12

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
When I update the original pack, can u make an new video using the updated pack and actually say “nebula” correctly lmao
xd, I sure can do that vortex91 vortex91 <3

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Imagine having your own pack, couldn't be me 😔