Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD 7 Suggestions For The Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
silvertongued

What is the suggestion about?
7 Suggestions For The Reset

Description:
(1ST SUGGESTION IS ACCEPTED
1. /shop drops should have Music Discs. Jukeboxes have no use without discs so please place them in the game shop.
2. Public nether dimension where players can interact with each other without PVPing (they can build together, do mining): in case of traps, there shall be a safe spawn zone and the world should reset weekly to prevent mess. Players will enter the dimension at their own risk, meaning there will not be any missions, it'll be just optional for players. The current nether is so dead and the new public one can be good for building together and exploring the nether to find basic treasures, ghasts, blazes, and pigmen.​
3. Enable rain and snow. /is biomes function well with these two. They sync with the time of the year, and the rain sound makes the game a lot more sensitive. It shouldn't lag the server as long as they're solely enabled in SkyBlock islands. 1.8.x lacks visual extensions so this may solve it a bit by giving the game a warm feeling.
4. Taming & riding horses & pigs: We want this feature in the overworld too. Easy transportation for non-flyers and the coolest feature of Minecraft zoo. It makes mob eggs g-kit meaningful.
5. Item Frames and Armor Stands shouldn't disappear with lag clear. They just should have a placing limit per chunk so players don't use them to lag server. We need Item Frames a lot since we use them to demonstrate chest shop items and to hang maps on walls.​
6. Sitting on stair blocks mod as in Jartex' Survival.​
7. /disguise command for SkyGods as in Jartex' Creative (to disguise as a mob)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some of these suggestions aim at the gameplay and others at the visual and arbitrary experience.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello there seasonsafterfall seasonsafterfall I've read your suggestion and decided to vote the following:

Idea 1: Already Accepted and Implemented.

Idea 2: I personally think that from a skyblock perspective this will make it more like Budget-Survival, What can be done however, is a nether dimension that has a spawn (Safe/non building zone) and beyond that you'd find yourself in the Wilderness of the nether where you can build and do everything as you please, but it gets reseted every 7 days :D.

Idea 3: Great idea, I wish it gets added, will give alot more room to work with the Aesthetic of the island and the designs.

Idea 4: I believe that this was disabled before as it affected MCMMO. and it can be used to do a certain dupe.

Idea 5: This was changed back in season 6-7 where we had Big hopper and chests maps as they affected the server TPS & made it a bit more laggy, I believe it could be added back now that we have new ways of gathering loot.

Idea 6: Good idea, if there's a toggle for it in /settings.

Idea 7: As long as it doesn't work in PvP areas, I think it's cool. It can be also obtained from A new type of Cosmetic crate where you can win certain things related to the Aesthetic aspect of the game so it would be there for all players and not just skygods while maintaining its uniqueness.

Overall I've upvoted your idea :)

VoidX

Addicted Member
⚠️

After reading your suggestion you've sent, I decide to stay Nutral for this one

Have a great time.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, seasonsafterfall​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Doesn't work with the dynamic of SBD.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.