Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global 5 Years Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh​

What is the suggestion about?
5 Years Anniversary!​

Description:
As we've closed in on October and starting our good lovely days with November, it is also known that Jartex was found by voodootje0 voodootje0 and released on November 25th, 2015.. Which means the server has been up for ALMOST 5 years having over 2300 players network wide.

It is suggested that we should do some celebrations on this occasion!

I'd say we either donate to a charity, release some high quality JartexNetwork Merch, donate ranks on all gamemodes, do server wide events (Hopefully Team Events can arrange some things), do voice calls with all the OG staff members / known members (Non-toxic so the call is fun), make Max Max talk in a voice call and more..

This is more of a community celebration along with the owners and staff members who all contributed to this community reaching such great heights, please leave your suggestions down below on what we should do :p

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's a good exciting occasion, we should definitely do something for this.​

Extra Information:
Congratulations voodootje0 voodootje0 , I hope you keep growing with this server along with Max Max and others!

And big shoutout to all the community members who have been clean around the server trying to make this place any better.​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1 Silent_MC Silent_MC you cant even buy merch

Doytrex

Yeah unblacklisting Asasination / VoidSensei is also a good idea
He went as a staff member in another account while being blacklisted but I see why he did it. His blacklist reason was dumb anyways and he never got unblacklisted for a long time so yeah that's a really good idea. Also unblacklist i_d_A_n cuz it was a fake blacklist. I think voodootje should unban every blacklisted player since it's been 5 years so as a celebration, all players get to be unblacklisted : ) voodootje0 voodootje0 we would really appreciate it if our og friends that are blacklisted played the server again. I think they would've learned their lesson by now : ). We're sorry if they ban evaded. Some of them do deserve to play the server again and never got the chance to so that's why they did it! and some of them do get false bans so they also ban evade! they all quit now but if you unblacklist their mains, it would really make their days and they would finally get the chance to play it peacefully and donate the server. If this happened, this server is the best ngl

Romail06

He went as a staff member in another account while being blacklisted but I see why he did it. His blacklist reason was dumb anyways and he never got unblacklisted for a long time so yeah that's a really good idea. Also unblacklist i_d_A_n cuz it was a fake blacklist. I think voodootje should unban every blacklisted player since it's been 5 years so as a celebration, all players get to be unblacklisted : ) voodootje0 voodootje0 we would really appreciate it if our og friends that are blacklisted played the server again. I think they would've learned their lesson by now : ). We're sorry if they ban evaded. Some of them do deserve to play the server again and never got the chance to so that's why they did it! and some of them do get false bans so they also ban evade! they all quit now but if you unblacklist their mains, it would really make their days and they would finally get the chance to play it peacefully and donate the server. If this happened, this server is the best ngl
And also unmute me from Jartex and Pika's Twitter accounts cuz my DM spamming incident happened almost a year ago and Max never even gave me a chance :(

If you're confused about the full situation, read this: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/writing-a-twitter-unmute-appeal.136564/

Romail06

donate to a charity
donate ranks on all gamemodes
do server wide events
do voice calls with all the OG staff members / known members
make .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } Max Max @Max talk in a voice call
+1
release some high quality JartexNetwork Merch

+1 Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.