Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global 3 Words Capslocks Rule/Chat Report Should Be Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
CoinSystem​

What is the suggestion about?
3 Words Capslocks Rule/Chat Report Should Be Changed​

Description:
This has been going on for too long, people are abusing the capslock rule to the limit. Everyone grinding for the Great Reporter rank - and even some tryharding staff members - is abusing it and reporting every single person that says 3 words in caps. A single example is in this screenshot that was used to report a player.
View: https://imgur.com/MsM7ErQ

This REPORT was accepted, and the player was muted for 24 HOURS for saying "UR SO LAGGY."
In what world is that message supposed to be "disturbing" or "annoying" or "bothering" to ANY player on the server?
My suggestion in simple words is to have a different take on the capslock rule. Perhaps stick to "15+ characters" instead of "3 words or 15 characters" or even have a different number of words, because 3 words ain't it chief, especially for a 24 hour mute.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will prevent further abuse of this rule by staff members and by people spamming the chat reports subforums with 3 word capslock reports. In addition, it will bring a bit of justice to the people who were muted for extreme durations for a simple message that did not disturb anyone.​

Extra Information:
I am also very certain that the people reporting the capslocks aren't even a tad bit annoyed by it, they are just reporting to either mute a person they don't like, or to get closer to the Great Reporter rank, which should only be given to actually GREAT reporters.​

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
+1 if u say -1 u toxic

ps: Jax_God_1966 hates me
Jax Jax how dare u

Movq

Donator
Donator
also i was once muted for saying i own this shit in caps lock wish IS Completely BULLSHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.