Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars 3 ideas to improve BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadi

Minecraft Username:
3epoSempai​

What is the suggestion about?
3 ideas to improve BedWars​

Description:

Hi My Dear Friends​

I have 3 ideas for BedWars​

IDEA 1 - Make a trade so that players can exchange gadgets

IDEA 2 - Make a command /pay, so players can give each other brains or coins

IDEA 3 General IDEA - I think this idea is the main one because it solves the problem of bedwars, I recently noticed that when I attack the enemy I throw him off the island and start breaking his bed, he just leaves the game without receiving a punishment, and I also don't get reward for killing him, I would like players who leave the game to be punished (not by a ban, etc.), but to have their coins or brains taken away from them - (I think it would be better if the coins are taken away because some players can leaves the game not in vain but because of the Internet, etc.)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I don't know exactly, but it will help make Jartex more convenient.​

Extra Information:
I came up with these ideas myself​

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
Instead of punishing people who leave the game, staff can make it so:
You threw him off the base, broke the bed and he left the game after his bed was broken you would still get the final kill

I don't like any of the other ideas -1

Ye, about your first idea, let's say I worked hard to get the Rene Gadget, will I trade that with you to get something really easy to get? Maybe if you don't want your gadget anymore and instead got jealous on other players gadgets? If that so, its Neutral. But I personally don't think many people will use this command, Gadgets are just for entertainment(I suppose), it's not like kill messages that you see all the time when equipped. Players don't spend hours on gadgets, it's definitely not a game.

Idea 2: -100, lack of info and kina dumb(no offense)?

Idea 3: -100, also dumb, again no offense!

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Idea 1 = Good idea +1

Idea 2 = Good idea +1

Idea 3 = -1, people would not be that active if they loose every fight and lose their brains, also they might start cheating with ghost clients and auto clickers just to win every game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

Ye, about your first idea, let's say I worked hard to get the Rene Gadget, will I trade that with you to get something really easy to get? Maybe if you don't want your gadget anymore and instead got jealous on other players gadgets? If that so, its Neutral. But I personally don't think many people will use this command, Gadgets are just for entertainment(I suppose), it's not like kill messages that you see all the time when equipped. Players don't spend hours on gadgets, it's definitely not a game.

Idea 2: -100, lack of info and kina dumb(no offense)?

Idea 3: -100, also dumb, again no offense!
I have nothing to be offended for, I highlighted the problems of the game themselves, and if you think that I will be offended by the words of strangers to me, then you are very mistaken

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Idea 1 = Good idea +1

Idea 2 = Good idea +1

Idea 3 = -1, people would not be that active if they loose every fight and lose their brains, also they might start cheating with ghost clients and auto clickers just to win every game.
^^ idea 1 could be in form of like an auction house or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.