Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2x2 Cactus Farm, Is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parzival

I just made a 2x2 chunk base. Currently its empty other than a small collection system. I'm looking at cactus farms online and most of them are not viable here in Jartex so i wanted to ask can you guys give me a schem for a 2x2 cac farm and also is it worth it to even build a cac farm here?
Thanks in advance.

OfficerPancake11

That's what I do most of the time but I think it's better to do 5x5 cactus farms (If you're base has enough room inside of it)

Crawling_Dead

Donator
Donator
I just made a 2x2 chunk base. Currently its empty other than a small collection system. I'm looking at cactus farms online and most of them are not viable here in Jartex so i wanted to ask can you guys give me a schem for a 2x2 cac farm and also is it worth it to even build a cac farm here?
Thanks in advance.
How About Expanding It So It Becomes More Efficient?

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
That's True But It Will be Better you Expand it
expanding it will always be better, but a 2x2 cactus farm is good as well and not always you can expand, for example when you have walls already and you cant just mine them down. its a 2x2 chunk cactus farm and not a 2x2 block cactus farm tho

Egyption_one

expanding it will always be better, but a 2x2 cactus farm is good as well and not always you can expand, for example when you have walls already and you cant just mine them down. its a 2x2 chunk cactus farm and not a 2x2 block cactus farm tho

i Understand The Difference Between a Chunk and a block ... I'm Speaking about it's not So Perfect But it still good and it will be Good Job if you made it alone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Parzival

Parzival

If i made a 5x5 cac farm and put 2 walls on it is that ok? Because from what i'm seeing so far is that its not really worth it at its scale and i don't have any problems with expanding as long as its ok not to defend it. Thanks for the responses so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.