Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2x Gkit booster containers, & Seasonal Thug voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MrRino_

Im selling 2 gkit booster containers and a season thug! If you have any offers DM me on discord, My username and tag is Rino#9069

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Was it really worth making a topic of this 3 items ? You could just [item] these items in prison server chat. And also these items are basic ones...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_MrRino_

_MrRino_

Was it really worth making a topic of this 3 items ? You could just [item] these items in prison server chat. And also these items are basic ones...
My man has to earn money somehow, also i alredy [item]-ed it no one bought and i've seen people make posts on really dumb topics so i decided to make one.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
My man has to earn money somehow, also i alredy [item]-ed it no one bought and i've seen people make posts on really dumb topics so i decided to make one.
You are allowed to make a post but it's more efficient if you try to sell it in-game as people will respond sooner or later. Sometimes not all wants to buy or have the money to get it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_MrRino_

_MrRino_

You are allowed to make a post but it's more efficient if you try to sell it in-game as people will respond sooner or later. Sometimes not all wants to buy or have the money to get it.
As i said i alredy tried, and also i've alredy sold 2 boosters from 1 man who read this so actually worked! šŸ™ƒ

Status
Not open for further replies.