Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

200k exp for immortal enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I think that 250K is too much for immortal enchants. For those with no inq that can be like 4 or 5 hours of grinding. Then they get clarity. My point is that 250 may be the fair way for inq V people but very few people have inq 5. For the large amount of people white no one or inq 1 or 2 it takes a very long time to get immortal enchants and give inq 4 and 5 people a very large advantage over the other. Please! Change it to a lower amount such as 200K or even 150K

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Hmm I guess after all this I think your right. I don’t want it to be 200k now.

DayColor

I think that 250K is too much for immortal enchants. For those with no inq that can be like 4 or 5 hours of grinding. Then they get clarity. My point is that 250 may be the fair way for inq V people but very few people have inq 5. For the large amount of people white no one or inq 1 or 2 it takes a very long time to get immortal enchants and give inq 4 and 5 people a very large advantage over the other. Please! Change it to a lower amount such as 200K or even 150K
It sounds nice but I have to disagree with you.
250k is the perfect price for an immortal enchantment. You can get lucky with an inq5 that you can sell for more then 8m but you get get unlucky (like me) and stuck with a Clarity 1... :serious:
Anyways, this isn't a good idea and I hope it wont happen.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Decision made. Everyone agrees that 250k is good price

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.