Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

200k exp for immortal enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I think that 250K is too much for immortal enchants. For those with no inq that can be like 4 or 5 hours of grinding. Then they get clarity. My point is that 250 may be the fair way for inq V people but very few people have inq 5. For the large amount of people white no one or inq 1 or 2 it takes a very long time to get immortal enchants and give inq 4 and 5 people a very large advantage over the other. Please! Change it to a lower amount such as 200K or even 150K

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
I think that 250K is too much for immortal enchants. For those with no inq that can be like 4 or 5 hours of grinding. Then they get clarity. My point is that 250 may be the fair way for inq V people but very few people have inq 5. For the large amount of people white no one or inq 1 or 2 it takes a very long time to get immortal enchants and give inq 4 and 5 people a very large advantage over the other. Please! Change it to a lower amount such as 200K or even 150K
Hello. I have to disagree with you BECAUSE no players at the start of the season had inquisitive. Everyone can make farms to make cash and then BUY the book which is sold by someone else. I hope I made my point clear.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Makes sense. But I still think just a bit should be taken off

Monstererza

Donator
Donator

To be honest for the beginning its kinda a lot, I agree, but later on.. It's on the best possible enchants u could get and as so, it should be a challenge to get there.
You don't want to take it like last season, were u had the best enchants for 20k XP. You bassicly made 3 god sets, Armor / Tools a day. It has his reasons why. :3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
ok i get what ya saying but do you think its too late to make it lower than higher it later?

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
ok i get what ya saying but do you think its too late to make it lower than higher it later?
It was low for the first month, then it got higher. Everyone, that was actice at the time it resetted had his chance.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
If it's reduced to 200k don't u think it will become even more unfair. Because then people with inq 5 will be able to get the immortal book even faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.