Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied 2 suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCrafter

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1)
1. remove the block glitching from anticheat, its very buggy and jumping around in antigravity gets you kicked which is very very annoying (or at least just put that only on warp fps and pvp)
2. Change the mob stacker on sbfg so it will be the same as dream, it is unfair that when our stacked creepers fall to death, only one dies and the rest just stays there while in dreams every single creeper dies
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) -Skyblock forgotten

Or
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - Basically Remove Block glitching kick from anticheat and Change Sbfg mob stacker so it will be the same as dreams
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - Help the sbfg players relieve themself of annoyance and problems

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - Please do this asap

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Lol I didn't know sbfg still has that crappy mob stacker. Hahahaha rip you guys xD.

(Hope it gets removed, I'm not that evil :) )

MicroMatic

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1)
1. remove the block glitching from anticheat, its very buggy and jumping around in antigravity gets you kicked which is very very annoying (or at least just put that only on warp fps and pvp)
2. Change the mob stacker on sbfg so it will be the same as dream, it is unfair that when our stacked creepers fall to death, only one dies and the rest just stays there while in dreams every single creeper dies
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) -Skyblock forgotten

Or
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) - Basically Remove Block glitching kick from anticheat and Change Sbfg mob stacker so it will be the same as dreams
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) - Help the sbfg players relieve themself of annoyance and problems

Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) - Please do this asap
They should do something about that mob stacker and the anti cheat thing that kicks me when i use anti Gravity 3

N

NobleBlood911

Hello PokeCrafter!

Thank you for your suggestion! I do not however, think that these suggestions are that strong.

For suggestion 1 you said that we should remvoe block glitching because of Anti-Gravity. I have had anti-gravity custom enchantment for a long time and I have not encountered any of thos problems. This may be a problem just for you if it i, report it to a Moderator.

With your second one you said the Mob stacking that lots were dying from fall damage whilst some weren't. With fall damage it is the luck of the dice so you can never really determine whether or not the mob will die or not.

I will not put this through to a higher member of staff.

Kind regards,

NobleBlood911
Jartex Network Helper

Suggestions Team

Status
Not open for further replies.