Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 Geniune Questions About The Bedwars Gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exxact0

My first question is why didn't Jartex introduce Invisibility potions in Bedwars?

I honestly think they should , since it would make rushing other teams in the end stages of a match much more easier.

Second question is why did Jartex replace tnt-proof glass with tnt-proof clay and make the price of it 4 iron bars higher?

In my opinion , if they made the glass change , it would be much more better since it would stick to the original idea/concept of Bedwars. And if they decreased the price of the tnt-proof clay , it would be very beneficial since you could manage with less iron.

SilverMC1943

You did not add magic milk in this list but ill add them here.

I think they did not add magic milk and invis pot because its really op and rushing would be alot easier after the first rush and they got rid of glass because well its op but clay is useless only endstone is good clay against tnt it sucks lol.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
My first question is why didn't Jartex introduce Invisibility potions in Bedwars?
Because Jartex is a unique server. Adding those things will consider Jartex as a ''Knock-off server''. So suggestions regarding invis, popup towers will be denied instantly.

I honestly think they should , since it would make rushing other teams in the end stages of a match much more easier.
You could still win the game using your own skills. Your skills matter more than those items.

Second question is why did Jartex replace tnt-proof glass with tnt-proof clay and make the price of it 4 iron bars higher?
It's fine as of now, the price won't be reduced. The glass was replaced with clay because of the same reason above.

You did not add magic milk in this list but ill add them here.
It kinda have same purpose as of Invis pots. Just use your skills, anyways Jartex bedwars players are not that good, you could easily win any game.

Lionelmine

Donator
Donator
IGN
Lionelmine
Because Jartex is a unique server. Adding those things will consider Jartex as a ''Knock-off server''. So suggestions regarding invis, popup towers will be denied instantly.

You could still win the game using your own skills. Your skills matter more than those items.

It's fine as of now, the price won't be reduced. The glass was replaced with clay because of the same reason above.

It kinda have same purpose as of Invis pots. Just use your skills, anyways Jartex bedwars players are not that good, you could easily win any game.
Alteast add invs pots? whats wrong with invs pots.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
Rudeness
IF Ya'lll wanna have invis pots go play on Hypixel ya brain ded nutshells. JartexNetwork is a server of its own.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

In my opinion , if they made the glass change , it would be much more better since it would stick to the original idea/concept of Bedwars. And if they decreased the price of the tnt-proof clay , it would be very beneficial since you could manage with less iron.
I suggest that you do not suggest that

Status
Not open for further replies.