Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

2 Geniune Questions About The Bedwars Gamemode.

Exxact0

My first question is why didn't Jartex introduce Invisibility potions in Bedwars?

I honestly think they should , since it would make rushing other teams in the end stages of a match much more easier.

Second question is why did Jartex replace tnt-proof glass with tnt-proof clay and make the price of it 4 iron bars higher?

In my opinion , if they made the glass change , it would be much more better since it would stick to the original idea/concept of Bedwars. And if they decreased the price of the tnt-proof clay , it would be very beneficial since you could manage with less iron.

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
The reason Jartex implemented these changes is because the server tries to be unique, and not like other servers like hypickle. Hope my message helped :)

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
If you are not familiar with the server Exxact0 Exxact0 , JartexNetwork is one of the servers which puts their own effort and doesn't copy from other servers. Which makes it unique and one of the best servers to play at the moment. Do not try suggesting these as it will be denied.