Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

125k scam on kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
Hello, yesterday the hero of today's post offered me a replacement, namely I will send him 125k x2 and he will upgrade my rank through the site. I agreed, but after sending the first 125k, he told me that the rank was delivered from 20min to 1h, I waited this hour and of course the rank was not updated and later he explained that he would ask for a refund tomorrow, but I already knew that I was scamed. I have a question, is there anyone who would take care of this case and give me this money in the game and punish the cheater? Pls help me

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Well you should have recorded him and recorded all the chats of him saying he will buy you the rank and you paying him and all that stuff , so atleast you have proof but in this case you don't have any so i guess there is nothing anyone can do actually.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marcyyy

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
Well you should have recorded him and recorded all the chats of him saying he will buy you the rank and you paying him and all that stuff , so atleast you have proof but in this case you don't have any so i guess there is nothing anyone can do actually.
nothing is lost in the plugin

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
If you recorded him or have a prof of him scamming you he will get banned. and unfortunately you will not get your money back

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.