Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars #10 rank on Clan LeaderBoard

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What is your suggestion's title?
#10 rank on Clan LeaderBoard​

Suggestion Details:
Clans trophies are divided in 4 big tiers #1 , #2 , #3 and at the last Top 50 but what about those clan who tried their best and get #4 - #10 so my suggestion is to make another tier for these clan like #10 with more exclusive rewards that #50 have.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea is not much to improve the server but it can help other clan's who are trying their best every season to get as much trophies as they can to be in #3 but when they ended getting up #3 they get upsetted i dont know much but atleast this idea will give our players more motivation to dedicate grind every season.​

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
I already thought about suggesting that but didn't since I stopped playing minigames for a while but overall it wouldn't change alot but still be a source of motivation? and maybe add more competition between top 10 and what is under that so yeah hope it gets added in a way or another.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would upvote it (+1) for the reasons that follows:
● More rewarding and motivating.

● More competition?

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• I was thinking to make suggestion like this but was too lazy, also BRING BACK CLAN LOOTBOX

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree, the clan position ranks are fairly limited and they should add a top 10 with good rewards too.

+1

mila985

Donator
Donator
+1
Would motivate clans to try and get a higher position.
More rewarding for clans who have grinded but didn't manage to get Top 3

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
  • i agree that grouping up #4 with #50 would feel unfair and this could feel more rewarding for those clans that rech such heights
i hope that the suggestion ends up being accepted
have a nice day!

+1
I agree with what the people before me said. It adds more motivation to keep playing after reaching top #50 to get even more rewards

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hey,
Seems like a really good suggestion. You know it can be very annoying maintaining a top 3 clan leaderboard position and then getting sniped once - losing 150 trophies and then losing top 3... I've always wanted to suggest that.
Thanks for your interest to improve the JartexNetwork-Community. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to Upvote(+1) it!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Thank You to all of you guys who upvoted it . Now we Just hope that someone from jartex staff team preview it and it really happen next season

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
So yes, because if #4 got 13k trphs and #50 got 4k and both got same rewards fr its too DUMB idea from Jartex ig I'll upvote this +1