Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

1 Of the Biggest Reasons Why there are so many Hackers!

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Hi! I'm RaptideDyne

Today I was playing in practice like Everyday then suddenly I got to 1v1 Edwinium who was a Legit player Before (He hacked against me).
He was like an Average player in Practice but today he was also toggling reach, I have mods which show if someone is reaching (it shows the distance of the first hit because if you blockhit you can easily get 4 blocks Reach on the second hit but first hit tells if someone is reaching).
P.S: His Ping was 69.
Another Player "Deathlyy" Toggled against me after getting destroyed in Sumo Tournament even he got insane skills on block hitting.
I asked him, Why?
He Said, "Every Single player is hacking on this server and Don't Even get banned So why Don't I Hack, because I am tired getting my games Ruined from Hackers". (He was accusing me of hacking).

Now Coming to the Main Point.

Hackers Already ruined JartexNetwork.
And the main reason(s) of number of Hackers Increasing on JartexNetwork are:

Players Get rekt by Pro Players. (Pro Players Treat them like a noob and calls them Noob,Ez,L , Please Don't Do This, Disrespecting is also Rule-Breaking)
New Players see someone cheating and not getting banned.

Calling A Hacker Noob,Ez,L should be allowed.
They Deserve it.

Sincerely, RaptideDyne

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Even they hack on the server and treated you like nothing, you should be polite to them as well. Everyone should treat each other the same no matter how rude they are or they are a hacker.

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
Some Hackers just hack on servers cause Of Satisfaction. The reason they take Satisfaction on hacking on servers with legit players is the Reaction, Many Hackers are just bored and they find Annoying people who would like to enjoy the game clean's Reaction, to be quite satisfying. And Hacking on a game is quite normal for a game so If you're gonna try out a game/server you should expect people who would hack openly and closetly. Though Cheating can be fixed, but not a permanent fix, Since Cheat Developers are I'd say, Quite talented. They can find ways to exploit into the game and ruin the fun, or generally they just are either bored or they just want to Be considered "Pro". And really, Trust me on this, I did cheat once in a game so I know the feeling of cheating. If you really Don't believe me on cheaters finding saticfaction on people's reaction, I'll give you a BIG BIG example. This example is on a game of CS:GO on YouTube there is a youtuber named "Noob Dog" in youtube just search up his name in YouTube and You'll know that what I am saying is the truth..

LoLMaster321_

Hackers are players too. But in a context, let's just say, 2 kids are getting bullied. Bullying is, as you know, not allowed. The first kid is an innocent one and we have to help him. The second kid is a cheater tho. Should we help him? But he cheated off your test! He got more marks than you by cheating!
You gonna help him too?