Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other 1.16 vanilla anarchy?Everything allowed but cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsamiChann

Minecraft Username:
UsamiChann

What is the suggestion about?
1.16 vanilla anarchy?Everything allowed but cheating

Description:
a 1.16 simply hardcore anarchy server where everything is allowed EXCEPT cheating like hacks or anything. Of course no plugins such as op enchants, or what not but id rather have the sethome tpa rtp comvat mode and simple commands that doesnt ruin the vanilla gameplay. Clans can also be a thing in the gamemode so players can declare war and ally with a command. Keepinventory should be set to false so grinding should be worth it. There should be no claiming so players will try to hide bases as much. The spawn should not be included in the overworld like it should be a different spawn with a pvp arena. Economy could still be a good thing tho like killing animals and players gives money but should be only limited on mobs that frequently spawn. Since there is economy auction should be included, not shopping districts but auction npc or command. So as an admin shop. I think this may be all i can suggest but feel free to ask any questions :DD

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some players are kinda sick and tired of custom plugins. Players with vanilla experience can pretty much enjoy this kind of server. Factions are kinda different because of 1.8 pvp. Other players would prefer 1.9 or 1.16 so i guess 1.16 players will find the idea cool or whatnot

Extra Information:
Also feel free to acceot or deny my suggestion

Last edited:
This suggestion actually isn't a bad idea, hardcore survival was hyped up but quickly fell off, but, one thing that could make this hard is the fact that there really aren't that many people who appreciate the regular minecraft, most of them like special additions to the game, moreover, how would the end work lol?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
UsamiChann

What is the suggestion about?
1.16 vanilla anarchy?Everything allowed but cheating

Description:
a 1.16 simply hardcore anarchy server where everything is allowed but cheating like hacks or anything. Of course no plugins such as op enchants, or what not but id rather have the sethome tpa rtp comvat mode and simple commands that doesnt ruin the vanilla gameplay. Clans can also be a thing in the gamemode so players can declare war and ally with a command. Keepinventory should be set to false so grinding should be worth it. There should be no claiming so players will try to hide bases as much. The spawn should not be included in the overworld like it should be a different spawn with a pvp arena. Economy could still be a good thing tho like killing animals and players gives money but should be only limited on mobs that frequently spawn. Since there is economy auction should be included, not shopping districts but auction npc or command. So as an admin shop. I think this may be all i can suggest but feel free to ask any questions :DD

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Some players are kinda sick and tired of custom plugins. Players with vanilla experience can pretty much enjoy this kind of server. Factions are kinda different because of 1.8 pvp. Other players would prefer 1.9 or 1.16 so i guess 1.16 players will find the idea cool or whatnot

Extra Information:
Also feel free to acceot or deny my suggestion
-1 im not sure jartex wants to go in the anarchy server direction, and theres already survival

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 Jartex doesn't accept hacking. Also, they won't only stick to one gamemode.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UsamiChann

UsamiChann

Its a gamemode where everything allowed e EXCEPT hacking just to be clear :3 survival does offers claim so there is grief prevention

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, UsamiChann​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.