Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

1.16.5 no longer supported on survival?

witchblades

Great, thanks for making my life way harder then it already is, FPS lag will increase and triple in size, numbers of players have already divided by 3. Everyone uses 1.16.5, why change it? 1.17 is the most laggy game mode ever, please change it back, I'm taking a break from survival and going to play somewhere else

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello W witchblades 1.16.5 still supports in survival 1.17 just recently added because it was the latest version after 1.16 and players who wanted to play in 1.17 could play the game in the latest version
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

khilvansh

Donator
Donator
IGN
KHILVANSH6789
Great, thanks for making my life way harder then it already is, FPS lag will increase and triple in size, numbers of players have already divided by 3. Everyone uses 1.16.5, why change it? 1.17 is the most laggy game mode ever, please change it back, I'm taking a break from survival and going to play somewhere else
Hello,the problem you are talking about is fixed. the problem was because of the version change that jartex had to make with survival making a server for multiple versions is harder than it looks.you can join survival from both 1.16.x and 1.17.1

AfrostyGod

Well 1.16.5 is very LAGGY on jartex network and not many people play that game so there