Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

You should be able to transfer ranks without pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSzn

i brought a rank and i decided to change my name and i was told i lose everything if i change my name and saw on the site you have to pay $10 for a rank transfer which makes no sense because i've already paid for a rank why do i need to pay for my rank to transfer its my choice who i give the rank to and i feel like i should be able to change my name without my rank going so my request is to change the way ranks are transferred from an account to another and i should keep my rank if i change my name

Solution
Your account losing your rank if you chose your name is unavoidable on cracked servers as they don’t use UUID’s to store data. Just a username.

But the reason it costs money to get a rank transfer is because it does not transfer automatically and requires someone with the permissions and time to move the rank to another name.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Your account losing your rank if you chose your name is unavoidable on cracked servers as they don’t use UUID’s to store data. Just a username.

But the reason it costs money to get a rank transfer is because it does not transfer automatically and requires someone with the permissions and time to move the rank to another name.

Solution

Bambask

IGN
Bambask
Thanks bro I was looking for so long to transfer my rank THX

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
i brought a rank and i decided to change my name and i was told i lose everything if i change my name and saw on the site you have to pay $10 for a rank transfer which makes no sense because i've already paid for a rank why do i need to pay for my rank to transfer its my choice who i give the rank to and i feel like i should be able to change my name without my rank going so my request is to change the way ranks are transferred from an account to another and i should keep my rank if i change my name
It is a cracked server. And it is done manually. Plus it takes some time. And this server does not store UUID's. Just the username.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked 🔒 ~

Status