vishwas1234 Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Typer Starter Approved Joined June 23, 2020 Messages 306 Points 68 Age 18 IGN vishwas1234 September 3, 2021 #1 Uh nothing much i was happy because I got 2 badges Btw i thought 25 reaction score would give a badge too...
Uh nothing much i was happy because I got 2 badges Btw i thought 25 reaction score would give a badge too...
die4guy Addicted Member Donator Great Reporter Helping Hand II Bug Finder I Engaged Typer Joined November 26, 2020 Messages 1,840 Points 236 September 3, 2021 #2 oke
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel September 3, 2021 #3 gg vishwas1234 said: 25 Click to expand... 25 friendly or lovely reactions will give badge
AUTHOR AUTHOR vishwas1234 Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Typer Starter Approved Joined June 23, 2020 Messages 306 Points 68 Age 18 IGN vishwas1234 September 3, 2021 #4 LoloiGuy said: gg 25 friendly or lovely reactions will give badge Click to expand... Ohh is there any way to check how many we got?
LoloiGuy said: gg 25 friendly or lovely reactions will give badge Click to expand... Ohh is there any way to check how many we got?
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel September 3, 2021 #5 https://jartexnetwork.com/account/reactions#reaction-16