Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

XTurtle was on Jartex

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I was searching, pretty much, dead channels on YouTube, and had come across XTurtle coming back into the hacking community. I had watched one of his latest videos, to see how much has changed in a year, and he mentioned Jartex and that he's hacking on it last video, BedWars to be exact, using blatant clients. Looking at his channel now, Jartex seems like his go-to hacking server at the moment - since he has a contract with Hypixel to not use any modified version of Minecraft to record - also Mineplex is dead.

Due to the anti-cheat being... yeeeeet. He wasn't banned, I don't think so I didn't watch the entire video, this will encourage more players to come online, which would improve the server, since it's cracked; also to use a hacked client, since the anti-cheat is... yeeeeet.

Right now it seems like a small problem, so I hope it doesn't get larger, due to the fact that the anti-cheat has be abused to easily. I do see people talking about how the anti-cheat can be bypassed by using certain clients etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sodaic

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I just wanted people to be aware.