Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Xp grinding just as it was before! Fast killing

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Xp grinding just as it was before! Fast killing

Description:
My suggestion is to increase mobkill per second limiter from now as it is 4-5 as i think, back to what it used to be in previous season where u were able to kill them fast, now it even takes way longer to get inquisitive 5 than it was seasons ago because now you grind a lot slower and it costs a lot more XP to get legendary books and it would take a hell of a long time to get max sword from even grinding with inquisitive 5, it's almost not even worth getting max sword because of the time you have to spend grinding (many hours) to make one because the difference between it compared to gkit god sword which anyone gets is only slowness ce's viper or blindness and in my opinion it's not worth putting you real hours for something that would not even get you more kills compared to pvping with regular sword or gkit god one.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would allow unranked players to get more of what they want because now it's not fair, everyone who is with gkits can get it on their first day and so it makes it really seem more of an P2W.

Extra Information:
N/A

Infactuation

+1 Grinding nowadays is impossible to grind without inquis V. Nobody grinds anymore because of how long it takes to get xp.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello T0m45_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0