Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Xeron's unmute appeal

Xeron581

Donator
Donator
IGN
Xeron581
Dear Jartex Server Staff,

I am writing to appeal my recent mute on the server for using inappropriate language in the public chat. First and foremost, I want to apologize for my behavior and any offense that I may have caused to other players on the server. I understand that the use of profanity is not tolerated on the Jartex Server and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I want to assure you that this was an isolated incident and that I fully understand the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment on the server. I am committed to following the server rules and guidelines going forward and to being a positive member of the Jartex Server community.

I believe that I have learned from my mistake and that I would be an asset to the Jartex Server community. I would appreciate the opportunity to have my mute lifted so that I can continue to enjoy all that the server has to offer and interact with the other players in a positive and respectful manner.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate the time and effort that the Jartex Server staff puts into maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

Sincerely,
Xeron581