Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Other Would it affect my premium if I have changed username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman555111

I have changed my premium username I didn't pay attention on chat soo If I changed my username back then would it have same progress

Solution
I have changed my premium username I didn't pay attention on chat soo If I changed my username back then would it have same progress
Jartex recently added a feature for premium players where they can switch their account as in mark their account as premium
This allows those player to join Jartex directly without having to enter password since they already do that for logging into their minecraft account

Now there are a lot of players whose IGN is premium but they dont own that minecraft account
Theres nothing wrong with that as Jartex is a cracked minecraft server and people are bound to get an IGN which is already premium
So when these players join Jartex even they get an option to switch to premium, but this is a wrong thing...

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, Aman555111.​
Once you register your premium account to Jartex and gain progress on it, you will not have progress transferred to the changed account, meaning that you can't transfer stats and ranks to accounts and that if you change your main account's in-game name, you will lose your stats. Yes, you can change your recently changed name back to the old one to gain your progress again, but that progress will only be for the account you had before changing names, so if you change the name of that account, your progress will be lost.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Aman555111.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Jartex recently added a feature for premium players where they can switch their account as in mark their account as premium
This allows those player to join Jartex directly without having to enter password since they already do that for logging into their minecraft account

Now there are a lot of players whose IGN is premium but they dont own that minecraft account
Theres nothing wrong with that as Jartex is a cracked minecraft server and people are bound to get an IGN which is already premium
So when these players join Jartex even they get an option to switch to premium, but this is a wrong thing to do for them
Because if they do that, they have essentially given their account to person who owns that premium minecraft account
A cracked Minecraft player cannot join Jartex if they have set their account as premium
From what I can deduce I think you have done the same thing

1690009547439.png
1690009564534.png

If you are unable to join from your account after doing ./premium contact a Sr. Mod+ staff
and explain what you did (i.e. accidentally used ./premium)
They might be able to revert it back, you create a general inquiry for the same

As far as changing username goes, Jartex doesn't support that
They wont be transferring your stats nor would they be transferring ranks
So if you meant to say above that you changed your username and now you are reverting back to old IGN, then yes
ofcourse you will get your progress back as they dont delete accounts unless they are too old (~1 year) (erased every 1-3 years)

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.