Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Winstreak after dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Winstreak after dying

Description:
Have you ever been in the Bed/sky wars and wanted to do a winstreak, but your luck was rocky and died in the game, and since your partner is alive, there is still hope, and he really won, what will happen next in your opinion? You will lose the winstreak because you died.

The idea is clear, simple, understandable and logical, and I hope it will be implemented in the near future. In a game based on cooperation and teams, the team must win as a whole to complete a series of victories aka winstreak, and despite the death of some members, this victory must be given and considered a victory based on the work of the team and a deserved victory, as all the members of the team contributed to it. Jartex currently does not give you a win and considers it a loss if you die in the team game even if your team wins after your death. I want that to change and instead of giving a loss, we give a win and continue the winstreak as the game is based on teamwork and with this concept we must build the foundations for winning and losing, and from these foundations the team’s victory must be granted to all members, not just the living ones.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve minigames and make it more logical and easier.

Credit to Nirahz Nirahz cause he discussed the idea at first place but I stole it (as I always do)and give more explaining about why we should do that.

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
the suggestion is great, so it’s a +1

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Norking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.