Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why you cant sprint in base and get banned

Invy55

The server is getting unplayable, cheaters are free as hell to tp from void and killaura and normal users get banned for sprinting in base. This has beeing going on for months now, and it's getting so annoying. How is this still not fixed?!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
The server is getting unplayable, cheaters are free as hell to tp from void and killaura and normal users get banned for sprinting in base. This has beeing going on for months now, and it's getting so annoying. How is this still not fixed?!
may i ask about your recent experience with a cheater in-game ?? staff maybe will able to help you if you give sm brief details....

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Yes I got perm banned for sprinting too!!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Invy55

Invy55

may i ask about your recent experience with a cheater in-game ?? staff maybe will able to help you if you give sm brief details....
I mean my mate that I can clearly see is not cheating from his keyboard cam and discord stream got kicked while this dumbs haven't.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Honestly I play bedwars quite a lot and I don't encounter many hackers. It was bad luck I guess.