Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

why is my chestplate getting damaged everytime i kill a mob?

rightways

IGN
rightways
so i was farming blazes and when i checked my inventory i noticed my chestplate was a bit damaged and i thought it was because of the bosses i was fighting before so i repaired it and after an hour i went to check my inventory again my chestplate was damaged alot and im pretty sure it was because i was killing a mob and idk why its getting damaged when i kill a mob

X

xxvierm

I'm not a skyblock player but I assume it is because fighting mobs deals damage to your armour regardless if they hit you or not

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
imagine Mobs having thorns on them lmaooo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rightways

IGN
rightways
I'm not a skyblock player but I assume it is because fighting mobs deals damage to your armour regardless if they hit you or not
if it did it would damage all my armor right? but in my case it only damaged my chestplate nothing else

X

xxvierm

Maybe its an enchantment or the nature of the item, I would try another chestplate and see if it persists, if it does i recommend going to the skyblock hub and asking the higher lvl players if they know why it keeps occuring

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
so i was farming blazes and when i checked my inventory i noticed my chestplate was a bit damaged and i thought it was because of the bosses i was fighting before so i repaired it and after an hour i went to check my inventory again my chestplate was damaged alot and im pretty sure it was because i was killing a mob and idk why its getting damaged when i kill a mob
The only 2 way that will damage your chestplate while swinging your sword are
Having tank 2 on your chestplate
And if you have drunk 2 as well then it will get damaged more often
2nd way is if you got thorns on ur chestplate/armor

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rightways

IGN
rightways
The only 2 way that will damage your chestplate while swinging your sword are
Having tank 2 on your chestplate
And if you have drunk 2 as well then it will get damaged more often
2nd way is if you got thorns on ur chestplate/armor
oh i had thorns on my chestplate and its a bit weird that thorns damages my armor but otherwise thanks alot!