Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why i am banned by server i on android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
KoPhaiBaoNam KoPhaiBaoNam Its normal to get unbanned and Java edition players also sometimes get banned when falsely, Don't panic about your ban because In PE edition and bedrock edition things are different than in JAVA edition which could also be the reason for your ban but doesn't worry If you ever get ban to join Discord.gg/Jartex and contact a staff who might/is online In a game in #assistance_chat, and ask them if they can unban you. certain factors may depend on when it comes to unbanning a user so if they say you have to wait it out then please be patient

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Bro you are banned by console for like 10 min
You prolly will already be unbanned by the time you are reading this

ned_

Donator
Donator
Juat noticed that bedrock edition aka pe has more reach and have unfair advantage and also take the servers memory by like 1gb

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Bro you are banned by console for like 10 min
You prolly will already be unbanned by the time you are reading this
I can see his panicking, no worries KoPhaiBaoNam KoPhaiBaoNam just normal things do that happen often.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
KoPhaiBaoNam KoPhaiBaoNam Its normal to get unbanned and Java edition players also sometimes get banned when falsely, Don't panic about your ban because In PE edition and bedrock edition things are different than in JAVA edition which could also be the reason for your ban but doesn't worry If you ever get ban to join Discord.gg/Jartex and contact a staff who might/is online In a game in #assistance_chat, and ask them if they can unban you. certain factors may depend on when it comes to unbanning a user so if they say you have to wait it out then please be patient

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.