Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why bedwars lag should be fixed

iXoticc

The lagging experience in bedwars is ridiculous. All these 3 years of gameplay and Jartex still hasnt fixed the game lag. I believe that if the lag gets fixed everyone will be able to play more normal than they used to be. Maybe have a look to it and try to fix it. -Phqntom

ned_

Donator
Donator
The lagging experience in bedwars is ridiculous. All these 3 years of gameplay and Jartex still hasnt fixed the game lag. I believe that if the lag gets fixed everyone will be able to play more normal than they used to be. Maybe have a look to it and try to fix it. -Phqntom
The lag cannot be fixed by jartex.
its your internet fault
If you wan't to make the server `less laggier` move to France

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
The lag cannot be fixed by jartex.
its your internet fault
If you wan't to make the server `less laggier` move to France
For me i get 110-160ms and it's pretty gud but recently whenever i play on jartex it lags as hell my ping is stable not like am getting any ping spikes and its only happening when am playing on jartex in pika i have the same exact ping and my gameplay is j normal without any lag bcks or anything

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
it should be fixed because its a lil unfair i remember playing bedwars and when it was a 1v1 no beds and i was fireballed i lagged in mid air and i got banned then i started to play in pika for while that was actaully a little unfair

oxhq69

it should be fixed because its a lil unfair i remember playing bedwars and when it was a 1v1 no beds and i was fireballed i lagged in mid air and i got banned then i started to play in pika for while that was actaully a little unfair
pika is quite literally the same server, same owner same plugins same everything. Its just your shitty internet.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
There are many ways that makes you lag in jartex, can you specify which one you mean? I get lag backs, blocks disappear while bridging, sudden teleport to void, etc. These can be caused by internet problems and your ping

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
The lag isn't Jartex's Fault, I on my part am getting great ping. It depends on your internet speed and where you're located!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Maybe you live far away from the server so that's why you get lag as my ping is most of the time relatively low.