Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which kit

marv

IGN
Marvafth
So I have all the under 50 k kits in TB and now idk what to get berserker, butcher , vampire or trapper ? Anyone has any idea ?

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
Berserker and butcher. You should get Butcher first in my opinion, then Berserker, then Vampire, than trapper.

lol69

Berserker and butcher. You should get Butcher first in my opinion, then Berserker, then Vampire, than trapper.
It depends on the persons style of play. If he likes to defend then he should go for Trapper first, if he likes rushing then he should get butcher and berserker. Getting vampire is not worth it as its not a good kit.

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
I 100% agree, Vampire is pretty much useless in my opinion. It could only come in use in some rare scenarios. However, my go-to will be Butcher as it has a iron axe which helps a lot after you did the damage with its perk. Trapper is good for defence but I do not think it is worth it if you just place enough buttons and open the nexus wide enough.
Swapper for defence >>>>

lol69

I 100% agree, Vampire is pretty much useless in my opinion. It could only come in use in some rare scenarios. However, my go-to will be Butcher as it has a iron axe which helps a lot after you did the damage with its perk. Trapper is good for defence but I do not think it is worth it if you just place enough buttons and open the nexus wide enough.
Swapper for defence >>>>
Yes swapper and pyro are the best kits for defence , I have all the good kits unlocked and now just saving up coins.