Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Which is your faborite mouse brand

Which is your favorite mouse brand

• RΛZΞR

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Logitech

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Redragon

• Dell

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hp

• Roccat

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bloody

• Glorious

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cosmic byte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
I've had a model o, a Redragon M711 Cobra, a Logitech G203 and a Bloody A60. Out of these the best is definitely the A60 in my opinion, I really like heavy mice with a good build quality that actually lasts long and that has an adjustable debounce time. If you don't play minecraft that much I'd recommend the G203 because of its amazing build quality and weight, don't buy a model o for no matter reason, it is able to double/drag click but its build quality is just dogshit, squeaks a lot, bad side buttons and for some reasons randomly disconnects????
Either way, if you are in a low budged I'd recommend Redragon, if you can afford more go for an A60 or Logitech

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
I started off with a RedDragon although I couldn't drag click so I got a model O which taught me the basics of drag clicking and was able to get up to 20 cps time to time and now I've got a bloody a70 which I've been able to go as high as 30 cps although I'm soon trying a roccat mouse soon alongs with a deathadder elite and one other mouse which I've forgotten.

My reviews on bloodya70, Model O and RedDragon M711 ^^^
That's pretty weird, my Redragon M711 (which was bought in October 2020 so it had huano switches) could drag and double click perfectly fine

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
That's pretty weird, my Redragon M711 (which was bought in October 2020 so it had huano switches) could drag and double click perfectly fine
It may be because I just started learning drag clicking, I just bought the model o after m711 in order to drag click. havent seen my m711 for months now

Verwelkte

Addicted Member
Donator
I only had one cheap mouse from red dragon, since I don't see the need for a better mouse. Unless you want to play tournaments and duel sweats you won't need a good mouse.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I have 2 mouse redgear ele g 11 and logitech g502 hero but I use logitech mouse it is my favourite and I need glourious model O.