Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the rene gadget ? After finding all 50 presents in hub ?

divinePranav

IGN
divinePranav
I found all 50 presents at hub and it said in chat that the rene gadget has been added to my account. I am unable to find it in my cosmetics or anywhere else. Can someone pls explain me where I can find it and how to use it ?

Thank You :D

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello D divinePranav not only you many people found the 50 presents in the lobby and it said that the rene gadget has been added to their account but it didnt added in their account after thy checked and almost all of them told the same thing that it is a bug , So i would request you to wait as the devolopers are trying to fix that or if you want to report it as a bug report you can do in this sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
Hope this helps you out
Have a great day/night
swarna123

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Hello D divinePranav this was a bug, and it was already reported. But the actual reward is grinch suit. It must had been added to your account. Kindly check it. If you find any future bugs, kindly report it here.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I found all 50 presents at hub and it said in chat that the rene gadget has been added to my account. I am unable to find it in my cosmetics or anywhere else. Can someone pls explain me where I can find it and how to use it ?

Thank You :D
Its just a typo, you will get the Grinch suit instead. You can find it under the suits section.