Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the most profitable click to play in BedWars?

Deadi

Hi guys, many players play BedWars with Regular Click, in this moment Regular Click one of the best clicks for Ьinecraft some will say that it is impossible to play with him because of 6 cps, 8 cps, but I playing with regular click, and I win many rounds, but many players say "regular click noob click", yeah regular click not best for pvp, but with regular click you can play and win many rounds, I am offended for the fact that some players don't understand that the click is not the most important thing in pvp. In pvp, there is still aim and your movement, if you have bad aim and movement, but you have click jitter, then you will simply lose, I would like in the end many players to understand that the click is not the most important thing in pvp. I can give many examples that some people play with a normal click, but they play well, let's say one example, I played solo with a dude and he played very well, I was alone with him and I won, but that's not the point , then I asked him if he would like to come to the party with me, he said "sure" and we talked a little, then I asked him "Hey, dude, what click are you using?" and he told me "I use normal click" and I was a little surprised that he plays with normal click, but at the same time he makes a good combo and wins a lot of rounds. I also respect other clicks, I can do Butterfly click Jitter click and Drag click myself, but my main click is a normal click, for me the normal click remains one of the best clicks I could play with. What click do you use?

Masker112

Addicted Member
Please separate sentences your sentences next time,

PVP​

Drag click us useful for MLG rush, where cps decreases KB.
Jitter is more useful for pvp. But it is a bit hard to aim as a starter.(Jitter is the best way to click in bedwars pvp)
Butterfly is best for bedwars starters, because it is easy to aim.
Normal clicking is not good for pvp, & is considered as a clicking method for NOOBS

Personally i use jitter & get about 17 cps.
Some times I use Short drag click to pvp and 25 cps.

Bridging​

Drag clicking is best for bridges such as,
  • God Bridge, Breezily & other types of no shift bridges.
  • Scheller Bridge
  • Diagonal Ninja Bridge
I drag click for these bridges.

Normal click is used for,
  • Ninja Bridge & most other shift bridges.
Normal for these^^

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

Please separate sentences your sentences next time,

PVP​

Drag click us useful for MLG rush, where cps decreases KB.
Jitter is more useful for pvp. But it is a bit hard to aim as a starter.(Jitter is the best way to click in bedwars pvp)
Butterfly is best for bedwars starters, because it is easy to aim.
Normal clicking is not good for pvp, & is considered as a clicking method for NOOBS

Personally i use jitter & get about 17 cps.
Some times I use Short drag click to pvp and 25 cps.

Bridging​

Drag clicking is best for bridges such as,
  • God Bridge, Breezily & other types of no shift bridges.
  • Scheller Bridge
  • Diagonal Ninja Bridge
I drag click for these bridges.

Normal click is used for,
  • Ninja Bridge & most other shift bridges.
Normal for these^^
Yes, although it was about the best click for pvp, thanks for the comment anyway!

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
I can click really fast with normal clicking arounf 9 cps so i use it in pvp but see,
when i pvp i dont just fight normally i also place blocks such as 1 block to stop his movement or a 2 block pillar abd jump and hit him from above,
also when i pvp i go left and right that way he misses atleast one shot (just go left then right then left).

And i get around 85% winrate includung as a bridging method ninja bridgr and for ninja bridge i click normally i just time my clicks, i also click normally for diagonal ninja bridge, when i just get to the edge i quckly press the LMB twice.

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
For me I just have to get better at my aim, my cps is 11 and my movement is above decent, but my aim is (TRASH)