Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the best set up?

rokols

Suspended
what do you think the best set up is? please tell me

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
What do you mean best Setup? If you mean Enchants on your Pickaxe enchant your Pickaxe like this
-JackHammer 1250+
-Token Greed
-Treasure Seeker
-Treasure Hunter
-Purity
If you want to get many blocks faster maxing Efficiency and Fortune will do.
You can get Gems to enhance your Enchantments the best meta is 6%+ of JH, TS, TH.
You can click this link to know more about Gems.
You can click this link to know more about Prison.

Hope this Helps you.
~ShirakamiKazuo

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
What do you mean best Setup? If you mean Enchants on your Pickaxe enchant your Pickaxe like this
-JackHammer 1250+
-Token Greed
-Treasure Seeker
-Treasure Hunter
-Purity
If you want to get many blocks faster maxing Efficiency and Fortune will do.
You can get Gems to enhance your Enchantments the best meta is 6%+ of JH, TS, TH.
You can click this link to know more about Gems.
You can click this link to know more about Prison.

Hope this Helps you.
~ShirakamiKazuo
I Do not completely agree with that statement because:
-Any level less than 2500-3750 of JackHammer is bad You need to Try to Get a Minimum of Around 2500+ for the Pick to be Good as if it is less, the Proc Chance is so rare that the Appearance of a Blue Moon seems Often.
-Rest all Are Correct and On Point.
Also, I Agree to check out the Guides Provided Even If you Do Know any Basics about Jartex Prisons.
Have A Nice Day.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I Do not completely agree with that statement because:
-Any level less than 2500-3750 of JackHammer is bad You need to Try to Get a Minimum of Around 2500+ for the Pick to be Good as if it is less, the Proc Chance is so rare that the Appearance of a Blue Moon seems Often.
-Rest all Are Correct and On Point.
Also, I Agree to check out the Guides Provided Even If you Do Know any Basics about Jartex Prisons.
Have A Nice Day.
Jackhammer 1250 is already good for new players they only need a 4%+ jh gem it's already good
last time i made a p0 pick because i'm poor at that time only jh 1250 and max th and ts with 3.1% jh gem, 6% ts gem and 3.6% th gem it's already good i got around 10 stacks rare in 2hrs

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Jackhammer 1250 is already good for new players they only need a 4%+ jh gem it's already good
last time i made a p0 pick because i'm poor at that time only jh 1250 and max th and ts with 3.1% jh gem, 6% ts gem and 3.6% th gem it's already good i got around 10 stacks rare in 2hrs
yes but in this case, the jh enchant is useless, the gem is doing all the lifting here.
idk if gems will stay next season espicially jh gems since it's too strong for the server as it appears ,but for now yea just do all u can to get ur hand on a jh gem.