I was farming quanine (a drug) and while i was breaking the drug, there was a message above my experience bar saying "+6 swords exp." What does in mean and do?
Sword exp is for the Pvp skills you can check the /skills to see other skills and what skills you can get.
I don't know why Sword exp is counted when harvesting drugs, this must be a bug it should be drugs exp. but the exp is counted on the pvp skill.
thanks a lot for replying. I have one last question, sometimes while mining those sea lanterns in the mines instead of getting any rewards or tokens, at times i get prismarine crystals. Is that normal?
thanks a lot for replying. I have one last question, sometimes while mining those sea lanterns in the mines instead of getting any rewards or tokens, at times i get prismarine crystals. Is that normal?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.