Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved What is ban evading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auraman_YT

Recently I got banned on jartex for bug abuse(1 month ban). My belief was that ban evading meant transferring all your stuff to another profile to prevent losing it.
I did not transfer stuff despite having an alt and appealed the ban. My appeal was denied for ban evading and both my main and alt were given perm bans. You also can't appeal again for a week. I was surprised because I hadn't transferred anything and had only logged on using my alt for 2 minutes to tell my teammates that i had been banned and would try to appeal it. Just really confused how this happened🤔.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Recently I got banned on jartex for bug abuse(1 month ban). My belief was that ban evading meant transferring all your stuff to another profile to prevent losing it.
I did not transfer stuff despite having an alt and appealed the ban. My appeal was denied for ban evading and both my main and alt were given perm bans. You also can't appeal again for a week. I was surprised because I hadn't transferred anything and had only logged on using my alt for 2 minutes to tell my teammates that i had been banned and would try to appeal it. Just really confused how this happened🤔.
Ban Evading, as the name suggests, means "Evading" a ban, so if account "A" gets banned, you are NOT allowed to join with account "B", because that would be ban evading. You can read rules here.

alyan

Donator
Donator
When you are banned, you are not allowed to join from your alt account, well sadly you are banned. I think you should mention this thing in your next appeal so staff can know what was the reason behind ban evading

SolidPrep

Addicted Member
IGN
SolidPrep
Yo A Auraman_YT . "Ban evading" doesn't mean that you've transferred your stuff etc., it means that if you are banned on one of your accounts, you are not allowed to join from another one, if you are caught doing so, you will be banned for ban evading. You can create an unban appeal at https://jartexnetwork.com/form/12/select make sure that you do not lie in it. And for future, here's a list of the server rules https://jartexnetwork.com/rules/.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Auraman_YT

Thanks for the clarification everyone I saw the rules now I'll try appealing once more but if they don't accept it I'll go play on another server thanks!!

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, Auraman_YT.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Saturaxion​

Status
Not open for further replies.