Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What happened to murder mystery gamemode.

fragsonyt

I just took a break from minecraft for 2-3 years and when i got back i immediately login to Jartex and started playing. However, I gradually realise that there was something missing and i slowly realised it was the gamemode murder mystery. I was deeply saddened by the loss of it and I would like to know what happened to the mode and if there is any possible way that it could be brought back?

G

Gusto

it got removed due to small playerbase that played this gamemode (as far as I know), and yes I would like to see murder mystery on jartex again...

Cameron_11

As iGusto said it was introduced a time where the player base of Jartex as a whole. I do agree that it is a great game mode and hope it gets brought back, but I feel like first the relatively new murder mystery needs to be fixed as both the player base and bugs are bringing the game mode down.

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Oh that's the one game mode I forgot about, also it got removed due to lack of player or "small player base" as IGusto said.

Hakuante

Donator
Donator
There was Murder Mystery? Goddamn I am a newbie.

OM12345

i've never seen murder mystery on JartexNetwork bcuz I joined JartexNetwork on DEC 2019