Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What happend?

Stilyan83

So I was mining in mine S with an explosive pick for like 5 hours, but then my boots disappear out of nowhere I'm not sure what happened, because I know that you cant drop items in mines. So what could possibly have happened I lost my best samphire boots please staff help!

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Stilyan83 Stilyan83 after reading your thread I also cant relate of what had actually happened there at that time but one thing I would like to tell that there are some glitches which makes your item invisible you can not see them but it is there in your inventory you know what I mean. For example in bedwars if you have noticed when you swing your wooden sword in your teammate it starts loosing the durability and after some time it breaks but when you click on the hotbar where you sword was present in again comes back so yea I think that might have happened so try to click on the hotbar where your pickaxe was present and maybe it will comeback I am not a 100% sure but it might work
And the most unfortunate part is if you loose your pickaxe for real it can not be given back because jartex does not refund stuffs you know what I mean they will not give you back because in a pathetic way its your fault because no one was present there . Dont take me wrong I just said this to help you understand
Hope this will help you this much I can say
Have a great day/night
swarna123

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Stilyan83

Stilyan83

Hello Stilyan83 Stilyan83 after reading your thread I also cant relate of what had actually happened there at that time but one thing I would like to tell that there are some glitches which makes your item invisible you can not see them but it is there in your inventory you know what I mean. For example in bedwars if you have noticed when you swing your wooden sword in your teammate it starts loosing the durability and after some time it breaks but when you click on the hotbar where you sword was present in again comes back so yea I think that might have happened so try to click on the hotbar where your pickaxe was present and maybe it will comeback I am not a 100% sure but it might work
And the most unfortunate part is if you loose your pickaxe for real it can not be given back because jartex does not refund stuffs you know what I mean they will not give you back because in a pathetic way its your fault because no one was present there . Dont take me wrong I just said this to help you understand
Hope this will help you this much I can say
Have a great day/night
swarna123

Well I will grind it back is not that big of a problem but yeah ok thank you very much!