Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what does tipping actually do

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
hi i know this is a dumb thread but when someone activates a global booster and a lot of people end up tipping what does it do the to tippers and the tipped

i should've known this for a while now i'm just being dumb at this point

1668871715163.png

does this mean that i got these or gave away these

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
When someone uses a network booster all players on a specific gamemode or across all gamemodes get boost in either xp, coins or lootbox chance.
This depends on what type of booster he is using, it may be Global, Bedwars, Skywars or TheBridge booster
And can either be an xp booster, coin booster or lootbox booster.

Player who activates the booster gets more coins and xp from tips
This tips are given by players when they use ./tip
Not only the activator but players who tip also get a little amount of coins and xp there.

For example say I activated a global 2x coin booster, then everyone in minigames will get 2x coins from games for the duration of boost
Apart from this boost, say 10 players tipped 5 coins and 5 xp to that player
So in the end I will get 50 coins and 50xp points while those 10 players will get 5 coins and 5 xp each

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
When someone uses a global booster all players on a specific gamemode or across all gamemodes get boost in either xp, coins or lootbox chance.
Player who uses the booster gets more coins and xp through tip which other player give him.
Not only the booster users but the tippers get some xp and coins too
this made no sense thank you kaivalya

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
if you do /tip you GET these xp and coins and at the same time the person who activated the booster will get the same xp and coins you got too.

1 player tips - the player who get did /tip gets a bit of xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 amount of xp and coins
2 player tip - both players get same xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 + player 2 amount of xp and coins
3 player tip - both players get same xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 + player 2 + player 3 amount of xp and coins

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
if you do /tip you GET these xp and coins and at the same time the person who activated the booster will get the same xp and coins you got too.

1 player tips - the player who get did /tip gets a bit of xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 amount of xp and coins
2 player tip - both players get same xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 + player 2 amount of xp and coins
3 player tip - both players get same xp and coins - person who activated booster gets player 1 + player 2 + player 3 amount of xp and coins
thanks that's less confusing can you unreact with the disagree tho i don't know what you're disagreeing with

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BeLikeMike_

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_

thank you so much squidywarz_ i apreciate the agree reaction

SadRomantic43

When someone uses a network booster all players on a specific gamemode or across all gamemodes get boost in either xp, coins or lootbox chance.
This depends on what type of booster he is using, it may be Global, Bedwars, Skywars or TheBridge booster
And can either be an xp booster, coin booster or lootbox booster.

Player who activates the booster gets more coins and xp from tips
This tips are given by players when they use ./tip
Not only the activator but players who tip also get a little amount of coins and xp there.

For example say I activated a global 2x coin booster, then everyone in minigames will get 2x coins from games for the duration of boost
Apart from this boost, say 10 players tipped 5 coins and 5 xp to that player
So in the end I will get 50 coins and 50xp points while those 10 players will get 5 coins and 5 xp each
Helpfull tip, know I understand it