Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What Bedwars needs

RavenGamingYT

In Jartex Network bedwars, there need to be two things added.

1. At the end of the game if there are multiple teams left the team that has the most kills should get the win.

2. There is a 'Lead' section in the lobby but nothing there, in that section there should be a leaderboard for most kills, most wins, most beds destroyed, most coins, or something like that.

gamerwar211

they are already working on update for like 2 months now idk if this is gonna be added and btw i think ther is more important problems then this

CodeMissing

There are more problems that are greater than this, for example, the infamous 'Spawndie', where, when you spawn, you die from fall damage, and also, explosives knockback, like TNT and Fireballs. Welp, all we gotta do now is wait, whether we like it or not.
~Code

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
RavenGamingYT

RavenGamingYT

I've been playing the server for over a year and have never experienced spawndie. I have heard of it but don't think it happens to enough people to be a major problem. Another problem might be that if you knock someone off the map or fireball them off a bridge you don't get the kill which I see to happen a lot.

CodeMissing

I've been playing the server for over a year and have never experienced spawndie. I have heard of it but don't think it happens to enough people to be a major problem. Another problem might be that if you knock someone off the map or fireball them off a bridge you don't get the kill which I see to happen a lot.
I've noticed that people with 200+ ping or so get 'Spawndied'. It is present in Bedwars and a major problem for people in countries far from the server host.
I've also noticed that you'll get the kill credit if you deal 10 damage(5 hearts) and knock them off the map. This doesn't apply in every situation. I've experienced me just punching a guy off into the void and getting the kill credit.

This thread needs to be moved to server suggestions. Good idea though.
As far as I know, they're working on these bugs and suggestions. I'm looking forward to the new update, though, seems to have a drastic effect, so far!