Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

what are brain washer

general550

You can use the brainwasher to get cosmetics, win effects, death effects or even kits (only in skywars). After you get one you've got to equip it on the menu. You can get brains for final kills in bedwars and kills in skywars. You may also buy brains with coins. Also you can only use the brainwasher once every 30 minutes, and I suggest that you only buy bronze brains.

Fallen_Playz

You can use the brainwasher to get cosmetics, win effects, death effects or even kits (only in skywars). After you get one you've got to equip it on the menu. You can get brains for final kills in bedwars and kills in skywars. You may also buy brains with coins. Also you can only use the brainwasher once every 30 minutes, and I suggest that you only buy bronze brains.
How can I get the brain washer?

TheMJrealms

How can I get the brain washer?
Brain washers can be obtained from getting brains in game, in BedWars. You collect brains to get Brain Washers. Brain washers can be bought at the Bedwars lobby and they give you cosmetics. There are 3 rarities of brain washers that you can purchase, from Bronze to Gold brain washers. Bronze brain washers cost 10 brains, Silver brain washers cost 20 brains, and gold brain washers cost 35 brains (if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong.).

Hope you have a wonderful time at Jartex!