Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Website] Forums game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDoctor_

Addicted Member
Your In-Game Name:
DrDoctor_
What is your suggestion about?:
Forums game
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Website
Describe your suggestion:
Dear fellow addicts of Forums, (V2)

Ever since i joined Jartex forums i admired the simplicity and aesthetics of how the site is built and how it looks, that being said I cant help but feel its gotten dry for me. Therefore, I'm proposing a Forums game. I think it would be best to modify other popular games e.g. A Jartex Flappy Bird.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This add-on would improve the enjoyment of the people who visit the Forums and would attract more people to the Forums.
Is there anything else we should know?:
I'm not going to suggest any more games than the ONE i did, I want this to be up for opinions, We all have different taste in games and I want the answers to be diverse as possible so we can get an idea of what people want (if this suggested is accepted)

JoeTheHuman

I believe this won't make the Forums any better because it's used to interact with the community, not to play some games. We already have a Minecraft server that we can play on :p

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
I don't feel this is necessary and I feel like the mobile forums are too slow for this and would simply cause problems.

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Suggestion - Denied

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):
  • Quite useless
  • Would make our forums look less clean

Status
Not open for further replies.