Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ways to get rank for free

So i currently have the rank skydonor and have no idea how i got it. is there any way to get higher ranks for free or must i buy it from the jartex shop?

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hello, A AlphaBravo4741 you can get higher ranks for free by opening crates these ranks are rare I think

Also if you wan't to be an admin you can do it here

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear AlphaBravo4741,

The rank skydonor may have been won in crates or you may have bought it in the past or maybe someone gifted it to you. However as ned_ ned_ said, you can get higher ranks by opening crates but I believe that they are rare and only temporary.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

If you need any more help, feel free to message me on discord: Bobsilowski#9793

IGN
DudeGenesis
Dear AlphaBravo4741,

The rank skydonor may have been won in crates or you may have bought it in the past or maybe someone gifted it to you. However as ned_ ned_ said, you can get higher ranks by opening crates but I believe that they are rare and only temporary.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

To the point that said that the ranks won from crafts are temporary. NO they aren't! Some are permanent ranks as well. The temporary ones are the ones that have seasonal written before them. An easy way of differentiating between them if you can't notice the difference would be to see the WARNING bit cause it clears all doubt by mentioning whether it's Seasonal or permanent.

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
You can get seasonal or permanent ranks from crate openings , or you can win them from giveaways or get them gifted . You can also buy ranks using gold / silver .

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
Dear AlphaBravo4741,

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

there are permanent ranks too , but they are very rare , you can get them easily from the auction house if you have cash .

ned_

Donator
Donator
To the point that said that the ranks won from crafts are temporary. NO they aren't! Some are permanent ranks as well. The temporary ones are the ones that have seasonal written before them. An easy way of differentiating between them if you can't notice the difference would be to see the WARNING bit cause it clears all doubt by mentioning whether it's Seasonal or permanent.
Do you mean by "craft" crates?