Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Global Votes reset

umprogamer

IGN
umprogamer
Hello. I know a few people that had to go through this problem. The votes reset on the first of every month and I am aware of it. But unfortunately the maintenance yesterday lasted too long and i was not able to buy any iron. I voted 153 times this month which basically is 1500 Iron in the jartex in-game shop. I hope there is some solution to this because it was an entire months hardwork lol. Thanks.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hello. I know a few people that had to go through this problem. The votes reset on the first of every month and I am aware of it. But unfortunately the maintenance yesterday lasted too long and i was not able to buy any iron. I voted 153 times this month which basically is 1500 Iron in the jartex in-game shop. I hope there is some solution to this because it was an entire months hardwork lol. Thanks.
I believe that you will need to create a ticket with some sort of evidence, clearly you're not the only one facing this issue, even I lost some iron currency because of the maintenance.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
umprogamer

umprogamer

IGN
umprogamer
Thankyou so much for the reply. Will try and make a ticket as soon as possible. Thanks anyway.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Thankfully, I have a solution. You should claim it earlier, as it is available for the whole month. The way I do it is to just to claim it on the day I hit 150. Which day did you hit? The best way is to vote 6 times a day and on the 26th, claim it so it avoids getting expired.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
umprogamer

umprogamer

IGN
umprogamer
I believe that you will need to create a ticket with some sort of evidence, clearly you're not the only one facing this issue, even I lost some iron currency because of the maintenance.

I've talked to the devs. and it is not possible to get it iron
Ah man i fr needed the iron. Thanks tho