Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Vote Problem

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Hello i have a problem in prisons not typically only this but all gamemodes when I was voting i didnt get my vote rewards this happened two times so i lost 10 vote keys as well on the other servers But i reported on prisons mainly because my votes on prison was at a whooping 103 but when i did /vote it showed current votes:0 I am really sad and down about it so if you can fix it i would highly appreciate it thanks ikasdj V-mine Minecraftusername:ikasdj no caps i am sorry but i dont have a screen shot

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Please help me anybody

Fruitified

Donator
This is a common problem.Whenever I play on skywars and vote there I get 2-4 shards from the 6 votes,which sucks.

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I Suggest not voting right now, because they will fix it later and you won't be able to vote twice in a day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Thanks but also what happened in prison is i lost 103 votes when you do /vote it shows current votes my was 103 but it dropped to 0 i think my data was deleted

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
Probably a
Thanks but also what happened in prison is i lost 103 votes when you do /vote it shows current votes my was 103 but it dropped to 0 i think my data was deleted
probably a bug... just try to contact mod's on discord or go to the channel "Help and Support" and try to find a answer for the problem.
best regards
ug, contact

S

Shayy

You could just wait 25 hours and then you can vote twice, well it works for me atleast