Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Vote-kick for Jartex-Network!

mercury

Minecraft Username:
BasicallyMercury

74865660-c7eee500-5351-11ea-9955-76c4bf9a221e.jpg
Introduction to VOTE-KICK:

The server is occupied by hackers often. No offense, but seriously. This server needs an accurate system of maintaining hackers as staff can't join each bed-wars/sky-wars match. If Jartex adds a system of kicking players, the game would go pretty amazingly! Plus people would love these systems. Staff dependency would decrease. I've seen that most people stop playing on this server due to various problems. Most of these problems would be solved by adding a simple feature.
Vote-kicking is an in-game feature provided to the users by the console that helps them get rid of unwanted players that break rules in the absence of staff(s) through a poll.
Support is the number of positive votes provided to the poll-maker.
Un-supporting Vote-kick can be done by ignoring the chat and not-clicking on click-here.

Way of vote-kicking:
In the chat, people may type, "/votekick Username Hacking" [Syntax: /votekick USERNAME REASON]. The reason shall be later on shown by the console. It shouldn't be more than 15 characters long.

The BASICS for VOTE-KICK:
Example syntax:

"[Username] has started a poll to kick [Username-2] for [Reason - "AFK"/"hacking"/cross-teaming"] - CLICK HERE to support ".
If the vote gets >n [exp. 2 teams for Quad] ' supports' the player would be kicked to either lobby or kicked from the server
(The numbers may be chosen accordingly)
If enough support, the message shall be: "You have been vote-kicked for [REASON]", to the rule breaker.
If not enough support, the message shall be: "You have been vote-kicked for [REASON]", to the POLL starter.
There may be limitations in time, i.e for how long can the poll could be supported (P.S either 4-6 minutes)

FOR CODERS:

If one tries to vote again,
"You have already supported this poll!"
In the above syntax, you can probably see [Username] and [Username-2], they should have colors as of their team color.
The person who has started the poll can't vote.
Players can't start a poll to vote-kick themselves.
This feature shall be added in PVP based mini-games only.
Players can't support the poll after they leave the current match.
The number of supports gained on the poll shall not be shown to the users in the match, it just makes coding more difficult/over-dramatic/huge.
The scripts should work on PVP-based mini-games only.
Add vote-kicking sound-effect after one starts it.
This feature's code kind-of resembles with /party code.
The effect of /votekick shall be decided by the staff.
There may be some loop-holes that coders need to fix.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Merits of VOTE-KICK:
1) Players wouldn't get annoyed with hackers/stubborn-teammates that are either AFK or cross-teaming.
2) Hackers would be controlled on a huge basis.
3) Less pressure on staff. This simple feature can do the work of 10 staff members at a time.
4) The server would solve most of the problems that they are facing from a long period of time. [Eg: Mass hackers]

Extra Information:
"This feature is very important for Jartex, it may decide upcoming player-base for the server."
"PS. This feature would dramatically change the way people see Jartex"

Last edited:

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
ah yes, whenever i see a sweaty player i shall pretend hes hacking and make the clueless nons votekick him

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator

This, in my opinion, is a very bad idea. There's so many people I know who are so good and could easily get accused of hacking and get vote-kicked. Such as SmallPotato5, iGusto, Salti, TAYLLA, GForce60, and many more. Plus, if someone who is legit does get vote-kicked, what if they have a Win Streak? They'll just lose it over some newbies at the game thinking they're a hacker.

Just, no. This shouldn't be added to any server. It'll just cause problems

Viclyn_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
-1, as people have already mentioned, there are countless ways people can abuse this.