Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Views on payed kits/ranked kits.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Hello Today I wanna write here my personal views and see your views on payed kits which are rank features if you buy a rank like bronze silver and gold lets get into it

Bronze kit-Tbh I don't have anything wrong with this kit its good Its like a legendary tier max kit But healer can easily counter bronze if the bronze rank isnt insane at pvp
I am thinking of buffing this kit like giving it sharp but it like this is also fine the 2 votes we get is kinda unfair but I dont wanna rant about that just wait

Silver kit: Its a quite good kit that is one of the best kits silver kit to me seems fine but from iron axe with no sharp to a dia axe is a good stretch and I think it should only be a dia axe for the following reasons. Silver kit gets 3 votes meaning more of the time its normal and a sharp 1 dia axe with full prot can do some quick killing to people who event got all the stuff from there island and also iron axe to dia axe(sharp) is quite a gap ngl

Gold kit: Oh boy oh boy I was waiting for this the entire time This is actually the main reason I made this thread tbh And heres a short description of gold kit to anyone who doesent know You spawn with full iron prot 3 which is as strong as Diamond armour and a sharp 3 dia axe which in early game does more then 3 hearts of damage and oh boy if you thought that wasent enough you get the power of 4 people voting so 33% of the votes by gold and 16.5% in doubles but thats still a good chunk

Heres what I want to do to nerf this kit: Give it less votes 4 votes is quite p2w ngl and nerf its axe to sharp 1 or 2 because sharp 3 axe shreds and also if any ranked players are looking at there threads give me your Honest opinions on these kits not just because you own a kit just imagine if you didn't have a rank and give me your opinion on the kits also I didn't say bronze rank has about nothing wrong cause I own it I do not own bronze And I don't think its too op Thanks for reading this thread voodoo no ban plz bye

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Gold Rank imo is 50% op. A decent player could kill a Gold Kit user with full diamond armor imo

xCitronsLV

Gold Rank imo is 50% op. A decent player could kill a Gold Kit user with full diamond armor imo
Well yes but, if the gold rank is next to your island at the start then ur screwed, because there's a chance that you will not get full armour.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Well yes but, if the gold rank is next to your island at the start then ur screwed, because there's a chance that you will not get full armour.
True, but still, they have a good chance

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Iron armor will not stop the other guy getting yeeted in the void