Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Upgrading Spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoro

Minecraft Username:
Kyoro

What is the suggestion about?
Upgrading Spawners

Description:
Everyone knows that it takes a lot of time to upgrade spawners one by one, so why not UPGRADE all spawners at once?
I was hoping that we can use the middle mouse click and click on a spawner to place all the spawners in-hand in one click.
If we are placing one by one, it's gonna take so much time. I hope you guys will take my suggestion :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can make Skyblock Dream players have time for FUN and not placing spawners all day 24/7 :) Thank you so much

Extra Information:
This is a good suggestion tbh :D

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Yes PLEASE, it’s awefull when you buy hundreds (for some people thousands) of spawners and you spend the next very long to simply placing spawners, it’s like grinding but with no reward other than now the spawner you had is placed. Something like mobcoins were you could place the whole stack with one shift click or control click or middle click then it would be so helpful

WayneDTB

Spawner Placing is legit so much work maybe adding a feature of for Skylord and and Skygod woud be very useful like the new /heads feature

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Kyoro

Kyoro

Yes PLEASE, it’s awefull when you buy hundreds (for some people thousands) of spawners and you spend the next very long to simply placing spawners, it’s like grinding but with no reward other than now the spawner you had is placed. Something like mobcoins were you could place the whole stack with one shift click or control click or middle click then it would be so helpful
No shift, because we're flying xd

Status
Not open for further replies.