Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Upgradeung Godfather rank/ improving Godfather rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JJ78LIFE65​

What is the suggestion about?
Upgrading Godfather rank/ improving Godfather rank​

Description:
So basically if you are a Godfather in prison you should be able to have all the other kits/once kits, just like how kit pvp if you have glad + u can claim the kits from all the other ranks I basically think you should add that to Godfather because I think it will improve it because murderer and Godfather rank is basically the same and right now their is no point to buy Godfather rank and adding this will make Godfather rank worth buy it. And I think it should only go to Godfather rank.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The way it can help improve prison is by making Godfather rank worth buying, as I stated that murderer and Godfather rank is basically the same and it will improve Godfather rank and make it worth buying. And it will increase the rate of people buying Godfather rank.​

Extra Information:
This includes the once kits too.​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, jj78life6544​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This topic was already suggested and denied multiple times. We do not intend to give players with top rank access to every kit/once kit other than Godfather kits.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.