Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Upgrade Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceLordz

Hello there, I have a question if I already have the "Warrior" rank and I want to go directly to the "Immortal" rank how much should I pay?

Solution
Hello there, I have a question if I already have the "Warrior" rank and I want to go directly to the "Immortal" rank how much should I pay?
Like KT-798 said, you cannot upgrade to the highest rank. You'll have to have Hero to be able to upgrade to Immortal. You'll have to purchase each rank upgrade individually one by one to get to Immortal. It'll cost a total of 5.25 + 8.75 + 17.50 = 31.5 Euros to be able to upgrade to Immortal from Warrior as there is a sale going on, you should take advantage of this opportunity!!

Thank you for playing and supporting JartexNetwork, if you have any questions feel free to ask,
Happy Holidays!

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
You need to have the previous ranks first, I don't think you can directly go to immortal

Attachments

• 1640095075801.png
    1640095075801.png
    254 KB · Views: 4

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Like KT-798 said, you cannot upgrade to the highest rank. You'll have to have Hero to be able to upgrade to Immortal. You'll have to purchase each rank upgrade individually one by one to get to Immortal. It'll cost a total of 5.25 + 8.75 + 17.50 = 31.5 Euros to be able to upgrade to Immortal from Warrior as there is a sale going on, you should take advantage of this opportunity!!

Thank you for playing and supporting JartexNetwork, if you have any questions feel free to ask,
Happy Holidays!

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PrinceLordz

PrinceLordz

Comme KT-798 l'a dit, vous ne pouvez pas passer au rang le plus élevé. Vous devrez avoir Hero pour pouvoir passer à Immortal . Vous devrez acheter chaque amélioration de rang individuellement une par une pour accéder à Immortal. Il vous en coûtera au total 5,25 + 8,75 + 17,50 = 31,5 euros pour pouvoir passer de Warrior à Immortal car il y a une vente en cours, vous devriez profiter de cette opportunité !!

Merci d'avoir joué et de soutenir JartexNetwork , si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à les poser,
Joyeuses Fêtes !
Mais puis-je payer pour le rang Immortel si j'ai déjà la gamme Warrior sans mise à niveau ?

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Mais puis-je payer pour le rang Immortel si j'ai déjà la gamme Warrior sans mise à niveau ?
No, you can't. you have to buy from Warrior to Gladiator and then upgrade it from Gladiator to Hero and then Hero to Immortal. I don't really know any other way to get Immortal directly.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
If you have the money for Immortal, you can directly buy it like from Ranks, but it'll be cheaper if you upgrade one by one, but if you dont care about that few dollars, you can directly purchase Immortal from the store.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, KuaLordz!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.