Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Lobby Updating the main lobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unidentified

Minecraft Username:
Jamez4

What is the suggestion about?
Updating the main lobbies

Description:
Do people like lobbies? I like lobbies.

Jartex has a boring main lobby.

I think adding the ranks (Bronze, Silver, Gold), loot boxes, cosmetics, deliveries and parkour is necessary.

(I was thinking a leaderboard area for the minigames (togglable so its not too much) but idk)

I was also thinking there should be some exclusive things added to the main lobby, like Easter Eggs you can find to get a small reward, a set of collectables that when you get all of them you get a reward. Just something that allows the main lobby to be explored... This may be out of Jartex's reach of willing to do things though.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make the main lobby more "attractive" , and it will encourage players to explore the main lobby because of more things to do. The lobby is the first impression players have when joining, if a lobby is a bit boring, I know some players may just leave.

I know some people will say "Its the lobby, you join and select a game, that's it". Yes this is true, but the loot box systems, cosmetics and deliveries are all setup. Now I ain't no professional Minecraft coder, but I am sure it won't take too much effort adding these to the main lobby.

Also, as pointed out above, the lobby is the first thing people see. An attractive lobby really makes a server shine in my opinion.

Extra Information:
:>

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Unidentified,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and will be added in the near future.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.